Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am nothing without Him & all that I have comes from & through Him.
I am thankful for my family.  
My husband.  He is a man who loves God, loves me & works so hard to provide for our family.
My precious girls.  They are healthy & happy.  I do not take that for granted.  My greatest blessing & my dream come true was becoming a Mommy. I pray I lead them well & know that ultimately they too are the Lord's.
My parents.  They love me unconditionally & have taught me well.  They are true servants.  They are amazing grandparents to my girls.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am blessed to have amazing friends both new & old.
I am grateful to have relationships that keep me grounded & that challenge me in growth.
I am thankful for this past year of change & growth. 
 I normally don't like change.  I don't seek it out & tend to run the other direction from it.  But this year we have changed both jobs & churches.  God has been in the center of both & His presence has been felt in all of our decisions.  
I am thankful for my own personal spiritual growth.
I have been challenged & guided by God this past year in ways that I have never had before. God has revealed areas of growth needed in my life & areas that I needed restoration in.  He has been faithful & I am grateful that He guides with grace & mercy.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name.  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits."
Psalms 103:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment