Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lots of Christmas

We had a wonderful, relaxing & fun Christmas! 
Cue the picture bombing....

Christmas Eve Cuties.

Cookies for Santa.

Doc McStuffins...I have a diagnosis!

Legos...416 individual little pieces (to be exact).

Grammy, Papa & all the kids.

Sisters.

love.

More presents...

Sloppy kisses from relatives.

Snow!

Holding hands with Frosty.
I was really sad all weekend...I just didn't want Christmas to end.  Between our Advent time & all of our fun family time I am just having a hard time letting go of the Christmas season. I am also having a hard time letting go of my house slippers...we have a few more days until we must go back to reality.

"You will have joy & gladness, 
And many will rejoice at His birth."
Luke 1:14


No comments:

Post a Comment