Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Year Passed

The first full week of February is over & that leaves us with February 8th, Bferg's birthday.
As I was thinking about him this morning & preparing a grocery list for his birthday treat I had an overwhelming sense of thankfulness wash over me.  
I.am.so.thankful.for.this.man!

I am thankful & beyond blessed that God allowed me to be his wife.
His love for me is great & often undeserved.
I am thankful for his influence on our girls.
He is kind, loyal, patient & gentle.
I am thankful for his passion for adventure.
He is rugged, hard-working & steadfast.
I am thankful that he is a leader willing to be led by our God.
He is passionate, committed & faithful.

I love you Bferg!
Happy 34th Birthday!


And...he is crazy handsome!

"To You I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and call upon the name of the Lord."
Psalm 116:17

No comments:

Post a Comment