Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Firecrackers

 Happy 4th of July Weekend!  I love the 4th of July.  I love the warm, humid nights filled with family, fun & fireworks.  Ironic, since I was the little girl who used to hide in the trunk of my parent's car because I was afraid of the "booms".    I've grown to love fireworks.  Love them!  I don't care if they are shot off after a touchdown in broad daylight, after a minor league baseball game, or on t.v. after the most dramatic rose ceremony of the Bachelorette.  I will always stop & watch them.  I find them exhilarating, romantic & just fun! 
Fun, just like these little girls!

Aubrie=Skeptical.  Lily=Excited.

Both=Sweet.

And Sassy!  :)
Hope everyone has a fun & safe 4th Weekend!  You'll find us at every fireworks display in town!  :)

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment