Tuesday, July 19, 2011

~Tasty Tuesday~

It's hot!  I mean really hot.  I am trying not to complain because I remember back in February when it was cold.  Really cold.  On hot summer nights I just don't enjoy cooking up the huge meal.  It has even been so hot that Bferg requested a night off from the grill.  (*Gasp*  A man not wanting to grill his meat?  The Master of his Domain?  I told you it was hot!)
I recently found Mamma Mary's premade pizza crusts.  Now, I am a purist when it comes to pizza crust.  I like to make my own.  I have (in my humble opinion) perfected my crust & usually enjoy making the dough...but it is hot.  (The heat is draining...and so are the sweet little girls that I parent.)  I picked Mamma Mary's mainly because they were sold in a 2 pack.  Turns out they were really good!  Thin & crispy.  Topped however your family likes & cooked in just 10-14 minutes.

Brush with a little Olive Oil.

Sauce it!

Extra cheese?  Yes, please!
Dinner is served.  Yum!
 I hope you are all staying cool! 

Enjoy!
Rachel

1 comment: