Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrating Lily!

We had a FUN weekend celebrating Miss Sass for her 3rd birthday!  
We started Friday night with a small family party.


"Posing."

A sucker before bedtime...sure, why not!

On Saturday afternoon we continued the fun with her closest friends.  She had a blast & was so excited the whole weekend. It is really fun when they start to understand that the celebration is for them!

Love her!

I made the cupcake picks but let the professionals do the baking.

I love this picture.  It shows her happiness over us singing to her!


A Minnie Mouse dress-up outfit.  The girl was in heaven!

Happy Birthday Lily!  
We love you so much.  You bring so much joy, fun & laughter to our family. I am so thankful that God chose me to be your Mommy & love your strength.  I pray that you will one day use that strength to serve God with your whole heart.

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment