Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Tasty} Tuesday


Look closely & you will see fruit.  Sweet & delectable.  It is another reminder as to my love for summer cooking.  This is the easiest "fruit salad" recipe I have ever made & it's sweet, candy like flavor is enough to make you beg for more.

Here are the TWO things you need to make this sugary goodness.
A small can of Sweetened Condensed Milk & a tub of Cool Whip.
Mix together & mix in your favorite fruit.

Warning: Not only does this make a lot (think family get together or church pot-luck "a lot") but you will want to grab a straw & drink it before adding the fruit.  I have found that I add just enough to generously coat the amount of fruit I have prepared & then refrigerate the remaining for another meal.  

Oh...and if you add some chopped pecans to your fruit...well, the results are simply heavenly.

Enjoy!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment