Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Weekend!

We spent most of all last week celebrating Paul & Lauren.  My little brother, Paul, married Lauren, the absolute love of his life.  They had an amazing, sweet wedding celebrating their love of God & each other.  We had so much fun & were completely exhausted...always a true sign of a great time.

Aunt Lauren & all the cousins.

Practicing....

The cute couple.

Big sister & Little brother.

3 sweet princesses.

Aubrie making sure Lucas looks just perfect.

The love of my life.

Aubrie stealing a kiss from Uncle Paul before the wedding.

Stunning.



Time to party!

Dancing with Aunt Lauren!

Congrats Mr & Mrs Spradley! 
I am so happy for them both.  Lauren is a perfect fit for Paul & we welcome her "arms wide open" into our family!  
And now for all the unpacking that needs to happen from the week.

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! But, it's a little weird to me to see Paul married - aren't our brothers supposed to stay "little" forever?! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I still think of him as a high schooler...just like when I left home. :)

    ReplyDelete