Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Brief (Or Not So Brief) Hiatus

You know that feeling where you mean to do something everyday but somehow it just never happened?!?  That has been my blogging for the last 6 weeks!  
It wasn't for lack of content...because much has been happening in our little world.  
I think it had more to do with motivation & the fact that it is summer.  
Our entire schedule goes out the door come summer time.

So now I am going to lunge into a big game of catch-up & try to include 
every major event from the last six weeks.  
I'll start with this...




We are having another baby!!!!!  
And we are all very excited!
And Momma is very sick.
(Probably the #1 reason why blogging went by the way-side.)

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow so Baby #3 (which we have nicknamed Hector) 
is due to arrive January 24, 2014.
Zofran has become my bestest friend 
& my girls (as well as Bferg) have been troopers 
dealing with my all day long, constant state of nausea.

My second big news is that I have accepted a job!  
Through a crazy series of events that can only be explained by God, I was offered the position of 
Director of Women's Ministry at our church, Grace Point.
I am beyond excited about this as well as humbled & honored.
There is a little lot of fear mixed in as well but I know that this is exactly where God wants me to serve & I am confident in His ability to equip me in every way.

I'll do my best to get caught up...afterall, we just got back from a really fun vacation that needs to be highlighted!



"He must increase but I must decrease."
John 3:30


No comments:

Post a Comment