Friday, September 27, 2013

Kindergarten + Kleenex


The week after Aubrielle's birthday the Kindergarten rollercoaster began.
I thought I was prepared.  
We went to Open House the Thursday before school started & all it took was for me to walk through the school doors for me to loose it. 
 Like the ugly cry.
I managed to pull it together enough to make it to her classroom & meet her teacher but I could hardly talk because everyone knows that talking while trying not to cry just makes you cry.

The good thing is that by loosing it on Thursday meant that Monday morning was much better!
I held it all in until Bferg & I walked out of the school.
Aubrielle was SO excited & SO ready & that combination SO helped this Mommy!

Open House at her desk.

Willowbrook Elephants!



First Day!


The Kindergartener & Daddy.

Yes, I was as tired as I look.
But I'm so proud of her!


Sisters!
It has been quite the adjustment for little sister.

We are on the last day of the 5th week of school & she is still just as excited to go everyday!  She is making good friends, loving learning & we can already see her maturing in life.  
And I'm not going to lie...on the days when she stops at the school door to wave at me as I drive by I still shed a little tear.  It just isn't easy letting them go!

"For this child I have prayed...I now give this child to the Lord."
1 Samuel 1:27 & 28


No comments:

Post a Comment