Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Baby Is SIX!

I cannot believe that Aubrielle is six!  
It just doesn't seem possible & for some reason 6 sounds so much older than 5!
We decided on a Chuck E Cheese party & it was AMAZING!  
I'm not even being sarcastic!
They completely served us.  
We had the place almost completely to ourselves & I didn't have to clean 
my house or clean up after.  
AMAZING!

Birthday Cinnamon Rolls...her choice!

SO EXCITED!

Lily's response every time to seeing Chuck E....

Games with friends!

The party table.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Rocking out with Chuck E Cheese.

Ticket Blaster!  

She made a haul!!!!
I'm very thankful that God allowed me to be a Mommy to Aubrielle. 
 She is smart, kind, funny & growing up to be an amazing little lady (who is our littleTomboy)!
We are also so thankful for our friends who are just like family that always celebrate with us!
Up next...Kindergarten!
Where are the Kleenex?!?!?!?!?!?


"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing
 one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, 
with thankfulness in your hearts to God."
Colossians 3:16


No comments:

Post a Comment