Thursday, May 24, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

We took my Mom (and Dad) to a STL Cardinals game for Mother's Day.  It was my first time in the new stadium & my girls first time ever to a professional game.  We made it all the way until the top of the 9th which was 4 more innings we were hoping to get out of them.  Lily fell asleep & Aubrie was asking to go to sleep (a.k.a. leave) so we packed it up early but kept the memories!

Grammy & her little girls.

I.love.this.man.
The Arch in the background is perfect because that was where our first date was 11 years ago!

My precious girls who made me a Mommy.

I love this picture!

STL, looking good!

In awe....

Aubrie & Grammy.

Lily....  No words necessary!


Just when Bferg & I thought we had the "best Mother's day present ever" award all wrapped up my older brother & his wife went into labor.  Little Colton was born ON Sunday!  He stole the show & our hearts!



The girls were excited to see their newest cousin and very sad to leave.  We had a great weekend in MO!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment