Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best Gift of All...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 
  Christmas for the Ferguson's has been going on now for about 12 days....  (Seriously, it is a tad ridiculous!)  Our Christmas was wonderful!  Santa made an early appearance for two extra sweet & special little girls on the 18th & that just started the ball rolling.  We then headed to Missouri where we had 4 separate celebrations, 3 of them with 4 generations present & then 4 inches of snow for a white Christmas!  Sunday night we headed back home to AR for our last celebration with Brett's family & finished out Christmas on a fire truck.  (Not literally, but that celebration is where Aubrielle received her fire truck & where between squeals & giggles she whispered to me that it was, "What she had been dreaming about!"  :)

  I could post a ton of pictures now at this point...but I want to share just one of our family.  I adore my family & we have been blessed beyond measure!  I love our time together & Christmas not only provides that, but adds in an extra spark of joy & magic in my girl's eyes.  It truly warms a mommy's heart & is the best gift of all!  My prayer for 2011 is that we will continue in health, be given more special time & memories together & more deeply reflect Christ in all that we do.

Aubrielle, 3 & Lily, 21months


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment