Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sugar Bowl

The Sugar Bowl.  No, I am not referring to the companion to the creamer.  No dainty little spoons.  Not even discussing silver or crystal.  I am talking BCS!  Ohio State vs University of Arkansas.  January 4th, 2011...the day all of AR & Razorback fans everywhere have been looking forward to since the bowl games were announced.  It will be the very first BCS bowl game appearance for the Hogs in school history & you can feel the excitement in the air! 

I have NO idea who is favored.  I don't know the "spread".  I just know that if you aren't in your HOG gear today than you are not a true fan.  Period.  Let's go HOGS!  Whoo Pig Sooie!  Or WPS!  (For all you saavy Razorback fans!)

And, just in case you were wondering since it it after all Tuesday.  Tonight's game menu is home-made calzones stuffed with ricotta, motzarella & other yummy goodness!

Let's go HOGS!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment