Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday!

Spring Break in STL.

The girls & I are headed back to St. Louis for spring break this upcoming week.  I am so excited to be going back.  I love my home city & I especially love it in the spring!

This week also marks the 10 year anniversary of my first date with Bferg...which just happened to take place at the St. Louis Arch.  (I wish he was coming with us!)

Bferg: Being your friend was all I could have hoped for...And being your wife was all I could have dreamed of.  I am so happy we are both friends & deeply in love!  I love & respect you more than on that sunny (oh so perfect) Wednesday back in 2001.  I am so thankful for our journey together...marked with both tears & joy but so full of devotion to Christ & each other.

Have a great Spring Break!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment