Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lily Katherine

 Happy 2nd Birthday Lily Katherine!  I cannot believe that you are two!  I remember the day of your birth like it was yesterday.  Although after just two short years I cannot imagine our family without you!  You stole my heart instantly!
It took a little more convincing to win over your BIG sister!  :)  (Like 5 whole minutes!) Aubrielle absolutely adores you.  She is ever so protective & will do just about anything for you.  I prayed for months before your birth that God would knit your hearts together as sisters & I am so thankful that He did!  You are so lucky to have a big sister & I pray you will stay best friends for life.

6 months old





Your brilliant blue eyes are to die for & your sweet smile lights up a room!  You have SO much personality & you are funny!  (And you know it!) You were dubbed "LilyPie" by us all but that quickly changed to "LilBits"...always in just a lilbit of trouble.  :) 

 I pray that you will one day accept Jesus Christ as your Savior & choose to follow Him with your whole heart & life.  We love you Lily Katherine & are so very blessed by you!
2 years old







I just couldn't resist adding this one!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Lily! Such cute, sweet girls you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy! You too!!! LOVE having girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Happy Birthday Lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Lily!! Such sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete