Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blogger Fail #1

The girls & I spent a long weekend in Missouri & I failed to take a single picture.  Not a single one!  I could have been showing pictures of the fun baby shower that we attended on Saturday morning for my sweet cousin Amy....  And then there was the birthday party for my niece, Taylor, who is cute as a button right now with her dark hair & slightly fall in her eyes banges.  We blew bubbles & bounced HUGE colorful balls all morning Monday against a BLUE not a cloud in sight sky.  Tuesday was spent at Suson Farm with a picnic lunch followed by petting horses & looking at sweet 3 week old baby cows.... 
All of that fun & not a single moment captured.  Ahhh, I have failed as a blogger.  Please accept my apologies & use your imagination!
I did have some pictures on my camera to share.  They were from Mother's Day...it kind of fits with the weekend since I got to spend lots of time with just me & my sweet girls.

{Love them!}

I {love} this picture!  Lily sharing a kiss! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm pretty sure Cody got a few shots of the girls at the shower, i'll ask her and I'll send them your way. It was so nice to see you and the girls last weekend. :) Glad you made it home safe!!

    ReplyDelete