Friday, August 12, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday

My last trip home I remembered this little beauty in my parents basement.
After measurements confirmed its perfect size for my slightly awkward entryway, I asked my parents if I could have it.  My parents were thrilled!  Not only did I help them clean out some clutter but turns out this piece has been in my family for over 60 years!  It is in amazing condition & the only thing I might do is switch out the knobs after my wall of pictures is complete above it.
I'm in love!  I love the way it looks in my home.

Happy Friday!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I just pulled a old dresser out of my parent's basement for the baby's room. Turns out it has been in my family for about 50 years. It has been in several of our nurseries. It is not as pretty as yours but Keith is in the process of refinishing it. I'm tempted to go see what else is in the basement!

    ReplyDelete