Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So Busy, So Behind But Having Fun

I feel like this fall has been SO busy already.  Here we are well into October...wasn't it just Labor Day?!?!?  I'm so behind with blogging (and laundry too!). 
We ended September with a trip to the Firehouse for a tour.

Can't you just feel their enthusiasm!?!?

Aubrie & her favorite boys!  Lily being Lily!

I love this picture.  Aubrie has them both by the hands.  It looks like she's the one giving the tour!

Watching the Fireman gear up.

Fun Day at the Firehouse!
Thanks to the Bentonville Fire Department for giving us a tour, letting the kids climb on the trucks & for giving us fire safety tips!  It was a fun morning!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I hate that we missed the tour! Peter would have loved it. I completely forgot about it until the next day. Looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete