Friday, September 30, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday!

I have two favorite things this week.  One is romantic & the other is just practical...but they both made my list.

I declare my love for Bferg about every other blog post.  But seriously, I just love this man with all my heart & when he walked through the door Tuesday night with my all time favorite (even used in my wedding) flowers; I swooned even more.  Thank you Bferg for brightening my day & week!

 Next is my new favorite nail polish.  I have fallen for the fall colors & my new favorites are this grey (smoke screen) & very dark purple (femme fatale).  The Ulta Brand is proving to be great for its longevity & it is much cheaper than other brands.  (Don't forget the base coat!)
Happy Fall & Happy Weekend!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment