Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"It's Beginning To Look Alot Like..."

Christmas!

Where is time going?!?  Am I the only one that feels like it was just Labor Day?  Because time doesn't seem to be slowing down I am just going to go with it and propel myself into full on into the madness!

We had an amazing, fun but relaxing Thanksgiving.  My parents, along with the little bro, came to our house this year & thanks to a brined bird we had the most amazing dinner.  We did all the classic Thanksgiving day rituals; Macy's parade, turkey, football, pumpkin pie, Charlie Brown T-giving & painting a room. Yes, that's right.  Bferg & I took advantage of in home child care & painted what is now Lily's room but soon to be both girls' room.

Friday night (while the second coat of paint was drying) we switched holidays & headed down to Fayetteville  to see the square all lit up for Christmas.

Pretty in Pink!

Our Family.

Grammy & Papa with their girls.

"Posing"  (Need I say more?!? :)

This looks sweet but Lily is actually telling Papa to let go..."I got it."

Favorite Pic of the weekend.  Lily cashed out at dinner.
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; ...
 And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,  Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment