Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Yet I Will..."

"Though the fig tree should not blossom & there be no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail & the fields produce no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold & there be no cattle in the stalls, YET I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.  The Lord God is my strength...& [He] makes me walk on my high places."
Habakkuk 3:17-19

I am blessed.  Beyond words, beyond description.  I am who I am because of the love & mercy of my God & it is He who bestows His favor on me.  I am thankful for my God, my family, my dear friends & all my material blessings that I so often take for granted.
Happy Thanksgiving!  
I pray your day will be filled with giving of thanks to the One who lavishes His love on us!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment