Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rolling Down the Bayou to 3 Years Old!

My sweet Aubrielle turned 3 on August 8th.  We celebrated in the Bayou of New Orleans (aka: Aubrie's house) with friends, family & Princess Tiana.  Here are a few pictures from the Royal Celebration!  (She is a princess you know!)

Pucker up Prince Naveen!  There were six Princesses eager to play Plant the Kiss on the Frog!  She may have been cheating...but it was her birthday and I wasn't going to call her on it!

In the years past (all two of them) I have made the girl's cakes but with her theme this year I knew it was FAR out of my league so we let the professionals at the bakery take care of it.  I was thrilled with how it turned out and Aubrie was too!
 

 



I know you were all just entertaining the thought that little Miss LilyPie was going to let her sister get all the attention...you were wrong!  Lily hammed it up during cake time and got just as many pictures snapped of her as the Birthday Girl! 

Aubrielle Raye~ You are such a JOY to parent!  You have the most tender heart and have already displayed more empathy in your 3 years than I have in my 30.  Your smile is sweet and your laugh contagious.  I pray that you will continue to grow in the Lord and one day give your life to Him fully!  You are a blessing to our family and it would not be the same without you!

I had to add this picture in here at the end!  It was taken Sunday afternoon just after saying goodbye to Grammy and Papa...she was exhausted from her FUN weekend.  I won't tell you how long she cried before we found her like this but she most definitely needed the nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment