Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{give thanks}

Happy Thanksgiving!  I love Thanksgiving!  It is my absolute favorite holiday.  I am thankful for so very much this year, but today's post I would like to focus on my Bferg.  I love him with my whole heart!  He is my best friend & companion for life.  He leads our family spiritually, he is loyal to a fault, loves me unconditionally & is an amazing Daddy to our girls!  (And if I may say so...he is so very handsome!)



Bferg: Thank you for all that you do for our family.  Thank you for your devotion to God first & me second.  You are leading us on a path of life that will leave a deep and real spiritual heritage for our family.  I am so honored to be your wife!  I love you!

"Let your relationship with your spouse point you to what you really need most of all: God's love & active presence in your life."  G. Thomas


Rachel

PS.  The pictures are from our NYC trip last week.  A little sneak preview!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment