Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Bug-A-BOOs!



 Happy Halloween!

I know that today is Tuesday...but I wasn't able to blog yesterday so Tasty Tuesday is getting replaced by our Halloween Weekend Festivities!  My two little bugs got to go to Aunt Lindsey's first grade class to start off Friday morning.  We ate, played games & successfully got a sugar high by 10 a.m. but it was SO much fun!
My Bugs~a little timid to get in on the action.

Aunt Lindsey was Dopey from Snow White.  (All the 1st Grade teachers were Snow White characters.)
 Later that afternoon I loaded up the bugs & buzzed off to Daddy's work to trick~or~treat & play more games.  Aubrielle had a blast & kept exclaiming, "This is awesome!"  Sugar high #2 was achieved but once again...it was a lot of fun.  (Plus Daddy liked showing off his little bugs!)
Waiting to ride the "al-igator" up to Daddy's office.

Pumpkin Bowling with AXE products.
Then on Sunday we met up with friends who have kids almost the same ages as our bugs & we trick~or~treated around the subdivision.  The kids had a blast & honestly us parents did too.  I love seeing my kids having fun & nothing beats ringing a doorbell just to be rewarded with candy in your bucket!  The smiles were huge & the buckets were full!
Ready to go....

Aubrie & Gabby...SO excited to get started!


Lily trying to figure out exactly how it all works.

Lily & Peter Michael resting their little legs for a while.
Home after the fun. (Please note: Lily has a sucker & Aubrielle has chocolate around her mouth!)
 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  My two little bugs certainly did & they both slept like rocks that night!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment