Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Woo Pig & Weeeee!

We got an extra day added to the weekend & it was all jam packed with fun!  Saturday was the first Razorback game.  We decked ourselves in our U of A shwag, headed to Uncle Justin/Aunt Lindsey's house where they threw down the food & we ate ourselves full!


Monday we went with our friends to Silver Dollar City.  The weather was amazing, the company was great & the kids had a blast!
The 2 Princesses & the Frog!

I promise that we are riding this with the girls.  It is not just Bferg & me enjoying a roller coaster!

Peter, Lily, Aubrie & Gabby.

Sweet Peter cashed out...but still holding his frozen lemonade.

Michael & Gabby are about to get wet!

Our family! 
I have to keep reminding myself that today is Wednesday...that extra day off has me thoroughly confused.  Hope you all had a fun, relaxing weekend as well!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture! They look like they never fight and always love each other!

    ReplyDelete