Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite Thing Friday



Aubrielle made this at school yesterday. She is especially thankful for her sister Lily.  I may have shed a tear while standing in the school hallway while collecting her things.  I am a middle child planted between two brothers.  When I found out Lily was a girl there was a part of myself that panicked. I have never done girl drama well & I wanted my girls to be best friends.  But I knew that that was out of my control.

I spent the remainder of Lily's pregnancy praying that God, like only He can do, knit my girls' hearts together.  I truly believe He has answered that prayer!  Yes, we still deal with fights, squabbles over toys & "drama".  But they are best best friends & for that I am so thankful! 

I now pray that God will continue to keep them close & keep their sisterly relationship strong.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment