Thursday, November 10, 2011

{Thankful} Thursday

Hope
A feeling of expectation & a desire for a certain thing to happen.

"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself & God our Father, who has loved us & given us eternal comfort & good hope by grace comfort & strengthen your hearts in every good work & word."  II Thessalonians 2:16-17

I am so thankful for my hope in my Lord.  My hope in eternal life comes through the Gospel.  I can have hope that my struggle with sin will one day be perfected in the new Earth of eternal life.  I can have hope that God can manifest His characteristics through me.  I have hope that God can save & change the lives of many who choose to follow Him with their whole life.  And I can place my hopes & dreams that are deep in my heart in the lap of the Lord because He is love.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment