Monday, November 7, 2011

Retro is "In"



Today is my 32nd birthday.  Lily thinks we are both 2 & Aubrielle told me I'm almost 25. 

When I was in 6th grade (20 years ago...gosh that sounds old) my Grandma Raye bought me a clock radio for Christmas.  I remember it because it was one of the first years I actually got to pick out my present.  I also remember it because I specifically wanted one with green numbers (unlike the old school red numbers).

My beloved clock woke me up everyday of junior high, high school & college. It has traveled across states & helped me clock my babies feeding schedule.  It is a part of me.

Bferg asked me yesterday if I wanted a new clock.  Wanted a new clock?!?  Insert telling him all I just told you but in a overly dramatic voice.  It works just fine, it is my beacon in the night (literally) and retro is in.

But maybe one year....

Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I had this alarm clock in high school! Now my parents used it b/c I needed a louder one to wake me up :)

    ReplyDelete