Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BIG Weekend

It was a BIG weekend here in NWA.  
Not only was is a long weekend & the first Razorback football game but our Cabela's opened.
BIG news for our small town.  
I'm not sure who was more excited...Bferg or my girls but either way we made an Opening Day appearance & then may or may not have gone back on Saturday morning.  

Family Fun & Celebrites...who can say No to that!  

Shekinah Glory!

Checking out the fish tanks.

Photo courtesy of Aubrie...she spotted this guy & had to get a closer look.

"Mom, take my picture by this thing!"

Two turkeys  Lily & the turkey.

Sparkle Shoes & a Pop Gun.  

Just a warning to "Sucker Parents" (aka Me): Pop Guns are a great idea inside a Cabela's.  However, once they are in your car it will take exactly 2.5 minutes before someone gets shot in the eye & they will drive you up the wall  within 3.5 seconds of being inside your house.  But at $9.99 they are a steal...get 'em while you can.  Or call me.  I have 2 for sale & I'll give you a great deal!

One last pic of my little Razorback Cuties.

Hope you all had a great long weekend!  Bring on FALL!!!  I'm ready for jeans, boots, pumpkin lattes & cooler temperatures!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment