Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Soccer

It's back....
Fall soccer started back last week & Aubrie could not have been more excited!  She absolutely loves it.  We moved up in age brackets so she now has games on Saturday mornings & Monday nights.  
She isn't the biggest or the fastest on her team this year but she is by far the best team player.  She cheers for every goal.  Congratulates every team-mate & even thanks girls for a great passes that she could score on.
And because it is my blog I get to brag that she continues to score a goal every game.  :)








We asked Lily if she wanted to play & her exact reply was, "No thanks, I want to do dance."  
So after three weeks of dance she spends her time on the soccer sidelines practicing her twirls, head stands & balancing on Aubrie's ball. 
 Whatever keeps her happy!!!!


Whether its soccer cleats or ballet shoes I'm one proud Mommy!  Love my girls & I love that they enjoy being active, making new friends & trying new things.

"Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord." 
Colossians 3:17

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment