Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We (Still) Love Our Hogs!

While you won't find anyone talking about this past Saturday's Razorback game.  (You know...the one where our QB got hurt just before the half, I could have scored on our defense & we gave up a 21 point lead in the second half.  And we woke up Sunday to find our #8 ranked team not even ranked...yeah, that one.)
You will still find everyone wearing their gear, keeping their flags, wreaths & car decals intact.  And eating their PopTarts.  Yes, I said PopTarts.
  

Sneaky WalMart...putting these "Special Edition" cost a dollar more PopTarts on an end cap, where two hog loving girls could each grab a box & put them in the cart before I could even bat an eye.  But truth be told I wouldn't have said "No" to them...it was my way of showing that no matter how ugly it gets (and this weekend could be very ugly) we will still "Call Our Hogs" but probably not in a bowl game.  

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment