Monday, September 6, 2010

*Top Ten*

College football is back!  What a great weekend to welcome back my favorite sport!  Crisp fall air, the roar of the crowd and game day gear everywhere...it seriously doesn't get any better.  

Here is my Top Ten for the week:
10. Coffee + Kirk & Lee + A Mascot Head = Perfection.
 9.  ECU vs Tulsa (two no names) but one great 'Hail Mary' to end the game.
 8.  TCU: I think I like the new uniforms...I think, not 100% sure & I reserve the right to change my mind.
 7.  Ole Miss loses to Jacksonville state...ouch.  Embarrassing.
 6.  I disagree with Collin Cowherd...Florida does not have the most talent overall.
 5.  Navy: Hard call...The Tie vs The Win.
 4.  Beavers vs Horned Frogs: Possibly the worst mascot match-up all season.
 3.  Boise State: I will watch tonight since you are on the road...the Blue field makes me dizzy.
 2.  Mizzou beats Illinois.  (You can take the girl out of the Big 12 but not the Big 12 out of the girl.)
 1.  HOGS WIN!!!   Woo Pig Sooie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment