Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!

 Happy Birthday to my Bferg!  I love you more than you will ever know & I respect you far beyond comprehension.  I am blessed to be your wife & pray I never take our marriage for granted.  I am so thankful that God brought us together across the miles some 10 years ago.  I am thankful for ski trips that were already planned & for free buddy passes that turned out to be more valuable than gold. 
I love that you have placed me second in your life behind your God & so grateful that you lead our family with a true spiritual integrity.  You are a blessing to so many & are loyal to a fault.  You are the example to our girls of a Godly husband & I am privileged to do life with you.

To quote Shel Silverstein, "I have found my missing piece."
I pray that this next year will find us deeper in love & continued joy in our house!

Love you Bferg! 

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment