Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Happy Valentine's Day!  I thought for today's post that I would mix it up a bit.  Ya'll know what I love...My God, My Family, Sports, Cooking, etc.  But do you know what Aubrielle loves? 
Here is a Valentine Interview with my 3 1/2 year old.

What is Valentine's Day?
     "When somebody loves you they give hugs & kisses."
What is love?
     "Being kind & good to people."
Who do you love?
     "Papa." (Who we just spent the weekend with.)
Anybody else? (Probing! :)
     "Grammy.  Oh, and Uncle Paul."
Is there anyone else?  (Show ME some love here!)
     Lily from across the room: "I love mommy, daddy."
(Thanks Lily! xoxo)
What do you love to eat?
     "Broccoli, carrots & drink milk." (She is telling the truth!  What 3 year old loves vegetables?!?!?)
What do you love to play?
     "With my farm & firetruck."
Do you know who loves you the most?
     "Jesus.  And maybe Lily.  Can I be done?"

"We love because He first loved us."   I John 4:19
Rachel

3 comments: