Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Friend & Sweet Tee

About a month ago I saw a FB feed that linked to a blog that showed these super cute & apparently super easy to make "heart" shirts.  I do not sew (but I am dying to learn) but I knew of a friend with a little girl Aubrie's age who did sew...so I sent the link to her.
The week before Valentine's Day I got a text from this friend saying that I had a surprise on my front porch.  When I opened the package I found that she had made my girls the shirt!  (And matching no less...she really knows me! :)  Let me tell you...it blessed me!  It made my week & it made the girls' week too!



"...Through love serve one another.  For the whole law is fulfilled...in the statement, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'" 
Galatians 5:13-14

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Those are sooo cute!!! What an encouragement to receive such a great surprise from a friend. (Question. How have I been missing your blog?? I'm adding you to my feed right NOW!) -Melissa

    ReplyDelete