Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I have an amazing husband!  Amazing.  All of the qualities that I find amazing in Brett as a husband are magnified x 1,000 as a dad.  Bferg is truly an amazing dad!  He is loving, patient, loyal, trustworthy, & absolutely devoted to leading our girls spiritually. 
Our girls adore their Daddy & while both have different relationships with him there is one common theme: Unconditional Love!  I love you Brett & love how you parent our girls! 
Today I am celebrating you.
First Time Daddy!
A little more relaxed in Round #2.  :)
He brings wonder into their lives.
He helps them see...important things.
He carries the load.
He keeps them on their feet.
He leads by example.
Joy & love are written on his face.
Happy Father's Day!  We love you Daddy!
 Celebrate the Fathers in your life this weekend!  I am blessed to have a loving, devoted one of my own & I am thankful to God that my girls do too!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment