Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Day of School

Today (thanks to February snow days) was the girl's last day of Pre-School.  I honestly don't know where the school year went...but just that quick it is over.  I cried on the first day.  (Yes, I'll admit it.)  And I got really choked up today.  (Not because I will no longer have 4 glorious hours to myself once a week.  Although that might have something to do with it.  :)  I got the knot in the back of my throat because I am SO proud of my girls!  They are truly growing up too quickly.
Last Day Smiles!

 When Aubrielle started school back in September she was quiet, shy & had to have Lily dropped off first so she could delay her entrance into her room.  Over the past 9 months I have watched her grow into a little girl full of confidence.  She has become assertive & a very disciplined rule follower.  (She might get that from me!?!?! :)  I have watched her become friends with new kids & be a leader amongst the group.  (That she gets from her Daddy.)  We love you Aubrielle and we are SO proud of all your accomplishments this year!
September 2010


















September 2010

Back in September Lily was just an 18 month old little girl.  She had no clue she was going to school.  She just knew she got to carry a lunch box that matched her big sister's.  She has made more of a change physically than emotionally.  Her little "baby" looks have changed into those more of a little girl.  She finishes her school year potty-trained & speaking in full sentences (that we are able to make out every word 80% of the time).  Her biggest accomplishment of the school year besides her colors might be that she has learned to leave her shoes on & her hairbow in!  :)  We love you Lily & love your strong independent spirit!  You have made us very proud!

We are looking forward to a FUN summer!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment