Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Still Do!

Happy Anniversary to Us!  Eight years together.  Eight!  That is 2,920 days as a married couple.  And every one of those days I have felt cherished, loved & honored by my husband!  I am blessed beyond belief!  Our marriage isn't perfect, but our foundation is built on Christ & He alone has helped us weather the "storms" of life.  Our love is deeper now than 06.21.2003 & I would not have taken a single short cut to get to where we are today. 
I immensely love & respect my husband!  Thank you Brett for loving me for me & for making me a better me!  I love doing life together! 


Here's to the next 2,920+ days together!
Love you Brett!

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Very grateful for the precious love you two share. It has been a joy to watch you build a life together. Love you dearly

    ReplyDelete